Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another Happy Firthday!

Today BigGuy is 5 years old! At this time 5 years ago, I was beyond exhausted. I had been pushing with all my might for 2 or 3 hours and still had another hour to go! I turned 21 just one week before BigGuy was born. I felt much better being a 21-year old mother than a 20-year old :-)

BigGuy was disappointed this morning. He thought that when he turned 5 he would look different. We asked him to explain more, and he thought he would be bigger. BigDaddy and I are both small/petite, so BigGuy has almost no chance at being big, lol. But you never know. My dad is 5'11", and BigDaddy's father was over 6 feet, so maybe there's a slight possibility that someday he'll be a "big" guy.

Cake pictures and possible edited birth story later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But 5 is the whole hand. The whole hand! That's big. :)

Heidi said...

Awwww... happy birthday him! :)