Sunday, November 05, 2006

Proof! But you'll have to take my word for it.

I happened to run across this tonight and it relates to today's earlier post (actually it's really late Saturday night, so today is really yesterday. Or something.) Anyway - here's proof that I was a dedicated Crocodile Hunter fan. This picture was taken in the summer of 2000.

Croc Hunter Shirt

You'll have to just believe me that it's a Crocodile Hunter shirt. You may notice that there's a guy cut out of the picture. If I'm not mistaken, I bought this shirt at the Discovery store in the airport on the way to see him in New Jersey.

And yes, I am wearing sexy knee-length shorts and pulled-up socks - woo!

Also, I ran across a picture of my sister's boyfriend from the same summer. Funny, I never noticed his resemblance to Darth Maul before. Makes sense though. Can you tell he's an EX-boyfriend?

Darth Boyfriend

*P.S. - will any HTML gurus out there tell me why the borders aren't showing up on my pictures? I'm not using Blogger's 'picture upload' icon - I'm typing in the HTML by hand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The borders aren't showing up on your images because your template stylesheet removes them. You would probably need to add a new style class to your template in order for the borders to show up instead of adding it to each image using HTML border tags. If you are interested, just e-mail me and I can e-mail the code to you that you will need to add to your template, okay? glossyveneer AT gmail DOT com