Sunday, November 12, 2006

Copying Smitten Kitchen

For today's post, I'll be copying Smitten Kitchen, except with poor photography and generic recipes.

Secret Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies
(From a recipe card I got in the mail)





Secret Recipe Chocolate Chip Cookies after my 2-year old gets ahold of them while I'm downloading the previous pictures:



I like these cookies because they stand up tall (I measured them, and they are 0.5" to 0.7" high). I don't know if it's all the chocolate chips and nuts, or the huge scoop size, or what. The recipe is similar to Nestle Toll House Cookies, but Toll House Cookies don't stay big like this - they fall after you take them out of the oven, unless you use shortening, which I won't do.

Here's the recipe:


(Click it)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh dear... I'm afraid I might have to make cookies sometime today now... Those just look so yummy!

Now I'm feeling guilty for eating an extra muffin (or two) this morning, because I'll just HAVE to eat cookies later! ;)

Anonymous said...

Those look really good. It must be getting close to the holiday season, all I want to do is make and eat baked goodies!