Friday, November 03, 2006

Playlist

Here is what is on my current playlist:

Artists are in red
Album titles are in blue
Song titles are in green
My comments are in black

John Williamson - Anthems: A Celebration of Australia - I downloaded this to get the song True Blue, which was performed at Steve Irwin's memorial service. It has a lot of other fun songs, like Home Among the Gum Trees and Waltzing Matilda. I listen to about half the songs.

Gary Allan - entire discography - I only skip a few songs.

Def Leppard - Love Bites, Pour Some Sugar On Me, Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad? - I always turn these up really loud!

Bon Jovi - Always, It's My Life, I'll Be There For You, Born to Be My Baby - hmm, Living on a Prayer isn't in there. That's my favorite Bon Jovi song, so I'll have to fix that. These also get turned up extra loud. I told you I was guilty of listening to 'blaring' music!

Brad Paisley - entire discography - I skip very few songs.

Alan Jackson - 45 various songs - I've been skipping a lot of them lately.

I'll switch to black now to spare your eyes. Other artists in my RealRhapsody library include:

Andrew Lloyd Webber
Andy Griggs
Antonio Vivaldi
Big & Rich
Bob Dylan
Brooks & Dunn
Bryan Adams
Buddy Holly
Bun' Ber E
Ceoltoiri
Chuck Berry
Crash Test Dummies
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Devo
Dierks Bentley
Dion
Dolly Parton
Don McLean
Donovan
Elmo and Patsy
Elvis Presley
Enya
Fats Domino
Gabriel Faure
George Jones
George Strait
Greg Simpson
Guillaume de Machaut
Hank Williams
Hector Berlioz
Jeff Foxworthy
Jefferson Airplane
Jimmy Wayne
Joe Nichols
Johannes Brahms
John Michael Montgomery
John Williams
Johnny Cash
Julie Andrews
Kelly Clarkson
Kenneth Cope
Kenny Chesney
Kenny Rogers
Lee Greenwood
Little Texas
Mannheim Steamroller
Marty Robbins
Merle Haggard
Michael Jackson
Michael Nesmith
Montgomery Gentry
Neil Diamond
Patsy Cline
Paul Revere & the Raiders
Peter Tork
Pyotr Illyich Tchaikovsky
Randy Travis
Reba McEntire
Rockapella
Rodgers & Hammerstein
Rodney Atkins
Sawyer Brown
Shania Twain
Shel Silverstein
Simon & Garfunkel
Sly & the Family Stone
Soft Cell
Steel Drum Festival
Sugarland
The American Military Band
The Animals
The Archies
The Beach Boys
The Beatles Tribute Band
The Byrds
The Hollies
The Jackson 5
The Monkees
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
The Partridge Family
The Real McKenzies
The Temptations
They Might Be Giants
Thomas Newman
Tim McGraw
Toby Keith
Tony Sheridan
Toto
Trace Adkins
Tracy Lawrence
United States Amry Band
Weird Al Yankovic

It looks like I've mostly got country, oldies, and classical/instrumental, with a little 80's and a little LDS music sprinkled in.

There are many more artists than this in our library, but either dh downloaded them (Pink Floyd, Van Halen, etc.), or I didn't recognize them. Thank goodness for RealRhapsody! We get access to all those songs for $10 per month. Of course if we quit paying, all the songs go away. But I still think it's a good deal.

No comments: